Saturday, May 23, 2009
I am officially 25 years old!
I have had one of the best birthdays ever, and today hasn't even begun! Well I showed you the cross necklace that Josh gave me a few days ago. Then on Friday I was teaching class, and I get a knock on the door....He had a dozen multicolored Gerber Daisy's delivered to my class. I WAS EXSTATIC!! I have watched other people throughout the years recieve things from loved ones at work and was a little envious. Now everytime I see someone else get something, I will think about the beautiful flowers my husband sent to me on my 25th birthday! Then I got to open my last present today, and was once again, I was left in tears. It was a picture cube that on top had our names on it with a quote that says "To Love is to find pleasure in the happiness of the person loved." That could not be more TRUE. Then on top of it all he made me waffles for breakfast. I am SO blessed to have such a wonderful husband that loves me as much as I love him!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
WOW!! I am so impressed!! He did awesome!! That photo cube. WOW!! Where did he get it made??
Enjoy your day as Queen of the Roost!!
Happy Birthday! Your presents are beautiful!
Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day! Josh did SO great! I want to know where he got the picture cube too!
Nice!! The cube is beautiful ... yes, please share where he got it!?!?
Post a Comment