Sunday, May 17, 2009

Slowly but Surely!

So 3 weeks ago Josh and I FINALLY got serious about losing weight. We are not doing any kind of major weight loss plan, just making smarter choices and cutting out all sodas and tea (because we only drink sweet tea). So here are the results for the past 3 weeks.
Weigh In- 183 lbs.
Week 1- 181.8 (-1.2 lbs)
Week 2- 181.8 (-0.0 lbs.) bummer
Week 3- 180.6 (-1.2 lbs.)

So week 2 I didnt make any progress, but the good news is I didnt gain any either.
My original goal was to get back down to 170 before I got pregnant again. Well at the rate Im going it would take about 10 more weeks, and I do not have that long. So anything under 180 will have to work.
Josh has done SO good and stuck to the plan better than I wouldve thought...he actually makes me work harder at sticking to it, and I wouldnt have done this good if he wasnt doing it with me.

Of course he has lost.......exactly 8 lbs so far......a little jealous yes, but very proud of him.
I know that guys just lose faster, it's just a little crazy.

On a different note!! I dont have to go to school tomorrow! Bad Weather Day! I only have 2-4 day weeks left. Next week we have Monday off again because of Memorial Day. These last few weeks there is SO much going on and so much to finish up....I never realized all the end of year stuff teachers had to do, and now I understand why the last few weeks of school are a joke, lol.

So...as if this post wasnt long enough I am going to let you know my summer plans!

June- Week 1- couple of workshops for school and putting my new metal roof on my house
Week 2 & 3- Josh and I are going to go somewhere for a couple of days still undecided ( by our lonesome!)
Week 4- another workshop and getting my teeth cleaned
July- Week 1- going to Mallory's place on the river for 4th of July!! I cant wait
Week 2- get my impressions done for braces, and Schlitterbahn trip with Joshs family!!
Week 3- get braces!!!!!!!!! yes I am excited!
Week 4- another workshop
last week of July & first few weeks of August- not much
Sometime this summer, still debating on the exact month, we will be trying to get pregnant again.

So all in all there are SO MANY WONDERFUL things happening this summer and I cannot wait for school to be out!!!!

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Yeah, way to go!! I know I will definitely be ready to loose weight after this baby is out! I already feel like I'm gaining!!