Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Where it Came From

So I had several people asking where the personalized photo cube that Josh got me for my birthday came from. It came from Personalizationmall.com, and there is so much stuff! I am going to get my dad a personalized grill set for Fathers Day.

We worked really hard on Monday and finished replacing our old shingle roof with a new charcoal metal roof. Before and after pictures posted below. We started at 5:15 am in the dark, and finished up around 6:00 pm....I am so very SORE!

I was also asked, last minute, to make my Grandad a birthday cake before we headed out to the lake on Sunday. So there are pictures of that below as well.




1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Thanks!! I will have to check that place out!!

The house looks great!! Very nice looking!!