I also have pictures of Maddie getting her toenails painted for the first time. I wouldn't have done it at all, but she had been carrying around my new polish and saying "Pretty!" so I went ahead and painted them to see what she thought.
So we dropped Maddie off with my parents on Monday and left for Shreveport. The hotel was wonderful, we shopped a little, and gambled quite a bit. I found lots of new slot machines that I really like such as Monopoly. Anyway, we only lost about 100 dollars over the 3 days of gambling, so I consider that quite an accomplishment. We had a great time, but couldn't wait to get back to see Maddie. She had a great time, but I loved hearing her scream "Mommy, Mommy"! when she saw us drive up. It melts my heart every time!
On to the BIG news...Maddie is going to be a big sister! Josh and I are so excited! I have an appointment with my doctors nurse on July 13th, and then I will see the doctor a couple of weeks after that. So according to the computer, my due date should be Feburary 19th, but we will see what the doctor says in the weeks to come.








3 comments:
Congratulations! I've been waiting for you to post about the new baby! Lacy called me!
YEAH!! YIPPEE!! HOORAY!!
IF you can't tell, i;m excited for you!!
YEAH!! Another preggo lady!! Bryan and I are very excited for you!!!
Post a Comment