Sunday, July 26, 2009

Maddie's birthday party!

Well I am sending out invitations sometime this week, but I am only sending them to Maddie's little friends and family. So if you do not get an invitation I am inviting you to come anyway! We are having her party on the 15th ( a week early ) at the Bronte pool from 6-8. The pools last day is the 16th so if we wanted the pool instead of a hot park we had to move up the party. My sister in law will be working that day so we will have a small family get together on her actual birthday so that Aunt Lacy can be there too.

Also I know I have been neglecting my duties as a blogger by waiting 2 weeks in between posts: for that I am sorry because I know I look foward to reading everyone elses post on a regular basis.

As far as my due date I am still semi unclear, but this is what I got from my doctors quick conversation....I believe that we are going with the 19th for the due date, however, he said we will deliver a week early due to the repeat c-section. So I would assume that it would be the 12th, but I guess I will have to ask for sure at my next appointment which is on Aug 10th.

I will get all my pictures off my camera at some point in time, but right now I am just being lazy. So maybe next time!

2 comments:

The Holik's said...

FINALLY.....an update!! :)

Do you find out when you got back on the 10th??

JMMSchoenfield said...

If your refering to the due date then yes, I think so...If your refering to the gender I wont find out till 18 weeks, so not till late September early October