Monday, July 13, 2009

More than expected.

I was told when I made my first doctors appointment that I would just be speaking with the nurse today and we would schedule to visit with my doctor in 2 weeks or so. So we didnt worry about Josh working today because I knew I could answer all the questions, and I also took Maddie with me since it was just a chit-chat with the nurse.....WELL......

Turns out, I did talk to the nurse, but then she took me to another room to meet with the doctor. (What?!) So I have Maddie with me, and I have to get on the table, and she does not like that. Anyway, during the first visit, I talked to the nurse, got a pelvic exam, did a quick sonogram to check the due date, and also got sent for blood work!!! Maddie was not impressed, and I think Josh was a little bummed he didnt get to see the the first sonogram of K Baby.

Also, today is the my final day without braces, and I am of course partially terrified and partially curious. So I will of course take before, during, and after pictures. AHHHH!!

Another thing- I promise to get pictures up fairly soon...this past week has been crazy so I havent had much time to do anything.

2 comments:

The Holik's said...

So what's the due date!!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Yes, we need more information!!! BLOG!!!