Saturday, August 29, 2009

Maddie 2 year checkup

On Wednesday we went to the doctor for Maddies 2 year checkup. Before I tell you her results, I will give you some previous numbers from her checkup 6 months ago.
Feb 25, 2009
30 inches tall- 9%
20 lbs. 13 oz- 6 %
18.5 (head)- 60+ %

Her results for Aug 26, 2009
33 1/4 in tall- 34%
24 lbs. 8 oz- 21%
18.75 (head) 50+%

YEA!!!!!!


So as you can see she gained over 3 pounds and also got more than 3 inches taller, in just 6 months!!! I was very excited! Also her head is finally becoming proportinate to the rest of her body....Its always been around the 70th percentile and is coming down slowly! As for the rest of the appointment, she is healthy as can be, and is talking extremely well for her age.

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Yeah, for great dr. appointments!!