Monday, August 10, 2009

Tentative Due Date

So I had my doctors appointment today, and we did another sonogram. I CANNOT believe how much the baby has developed in just one month! It went from a blob- to a baby with arms and legs! We also set a tentative delivery date. He adjusted the due date to February 23rd, and he gave me a few day range of when I would like to deliver, and so I went with the 17th. So unless I go into delivery early, that will be K-Baby's Birthday!!! So very exciting!

5 comments:

The Holik's said...

I just wrote it in my new 18 month calendar!!

Linz said...

Looks like our babies won't be very far apart! Hope you are doing well!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

hahahah Shyanne is funny!!

Mar- why are you calling it k-baby!? and when is the big sono for you!?

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Look at "Ms. I already have my child named"!! I just know that his name will come to us ... I just hope it's by the time he arrives!!

Loving Life said...

YAY!!! Erica's is due the first part of Jan! FYI- I love that pic of Maddie and her crazy hair! It cracks me up everytime I see it! She is such a doll!