Literally I have LOST not one thing, but several things!
First off, (and most horrible in my opinion) I have misplaced my school keys. I had them at work on Friday and the only 2 rooms I went after I distinctly remember having them is my classroom and the lounge. Both of which I have combed over with a fine tooth comb and no luck. I am afraid they somehow got swept into the trash on accident :(
Also while we are on the subject of work related items, I have misplaced my name badge which i have to have on Thursday. We dont really wear them at school, so the only time I need them is when we go onto another campus or if we are required to have them to get in somewhere, which is the case on Thursday. (HA!!! Josh just found my badge as I was typing this! It was in my blue jean jacket in the closet!!)
However, I would not say these next two items are lost, but rather misplaced. I have seen them somewhere in my house, but for some strange reason cannot remember where. Firstly there is my James Avery heart bracelet that Josh bought me for my birthday last year I believe, and also my Zales cross necklace that Josh bought me for our anniversary also just this past year. ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I will find them, but losing all these things in one week is frustrating!
It's making me lose my MARBLES!
1 comment:
i hate not knowing where something is!!!! good luck!
Post a Comment