
HAPPY 4th of JULY!! I love 4th of July and especially the fireworks, I was so excited when I found out that they got enough money to do the firework show at Lake Nasworthy again this year. Josh has to work today so Maddie and I are going with the rest of his family to his cousin Lindsey's engagement party at 5:00, then Maddie and I are going up to the airport firestation so we can watch the fireworks with Josh. Some of our friends are going to come up there with us so it should be fun! I cant wait to see Maddie's reaction, hopefully since we are not going to be as close as usual the sounds wont be as loud. Hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th!!!
1 comment:
HEY!! That is funny about the invitations!! Don't worry about it. It still is probably Kiley; it is just so permanent!!! :) I had the orange drink and it was horrible!! The 3D sonogram went really well though. STILL a girl!!
Post a Comment