Tuesday, July 22, 2008
WHOOOOOOOSH!
Just so you know, thats the sound of time flying by as my daughter has already been in my life for 11 months! We just took her pictures this morning and I am going to be sad when we dont get to go each month. She now weighs 18 lbs and is 28 1/4 inches. I am excited she is even 18 pounds. I cant wait for the day she hits 20 pounds because then we can get her a foward facing car seat! I like the idea of being able to turn around and talk to her, and see her bright shining face on road trips. She doesnt even seem remotely interested in walking at the time, but she gets into everything anyway. I am very blessed to be able to enjoy my daughter growing and developing into her own little person. I am sure that next month when she turns one my post will be much longer, but I am going to enjoy every day of this upcoming month while Maddie is still officially my baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe she is nearly one!! That is so exciting!!!
Yes, she is growing up so quick!! I can't wait to see her on saturday!!
Heather is doing great ... Elizabeth said that she had a very (I don't think easy is the right word) smooth labor and delivery!
Post a Comment