Maddie and Chief, two peas in a pod, begging for Daddy's food!
Since Josh had to work on Fathers Day, Maddie and I went to the firestation to visit.
Josh also had to work on 4th of July, so again we went to the firestation, but it was good since he works out at the airport which is close to the lake and we could see the fireworks really well.
Trying to take a picture of Maddie's 2 bottom teeth, its hard to see but they are there.
Maddie kept pointing and saying, ewwww, at the fire works, I was so impressed that she actually paid attention to them.
Chief and I were taking a little nap in the living room. He is so cute!
Just thought I would be some new pictures up since its been awhile. I dont really have much to say today, what a shocker.
2 comments:
Cute Pictures!! Is she coming to Shyanne's shower ... or is she staying w/ daddy!?
She is soooooo CUTE!!
Post a Comment