- Well Monday we take Maddie to get the tests run to make sure all her inside parts are working correctly. I took a 1/2 day off of work so I can be there with her, but please keep us in your prayers because I am extremley nervous even though I think everything is fine.
- We went to the Junell Center yesterday and today to watch Mallorys team play in the regional volleyball tournament, and they won!! Which means next Thursday (and hopefully Saturday) they will be in Austin for the STATE volleyball tournament!
- I have 5 school days left until I get out for an ENTIRE week from school, Thank you God! Dont get me wrong, I love my job, but like I have said time and time again, these kids are a challenge. Right now I am in survival mode.
- Along with several other frustrations I have been struggling to get my house clean with the little amount of time I have to work on it. I finally broke down the other morning and cried because I have been cleaning non stop and you couldnt even tell the difference. So my loving husband, seeing how upset it was making me decided to clean the front room and other parts of the house as much as he could before Maddie woke up that morning. Once again, Thank you God! I got home from work and a big weight fell off my shoulders. I am so lucky to have a husband that loves me so much! Im not saying my house is where I want it yet, but it a BIG step in the right direction.
Thats it for now, I just got my camera back a few days ago, so I will put some pictures of Maddie in her Halloween costume up sometime soon!
1 comment:
I DIDN'T KNOW MALLORY WAS COACHING!!THAT IS AWESOME!!
Post a Comment