Not once but twice today I was doubled over laughing at Maddie and her comments.
The first one- I was trying to get Maddie dressed and her hair done before we went to eat with Lacy and Dusty...during which I had to set Kenzie in her swing. Well Kenzie did not enjoy being put down so she was crying. I was hurrying as fast as I could, and when I finished getting Maddie ready I ran into my room to change my own clothes. As I was going to fix my own hair, Maddie looked at me and says "Mommy, I dont want to hear Kenzie crying anymore!"
All I could do was laugh and tell her to cover her ears for a few more minutes, lol.
The second one- We finished eating at Rosa's and as you leave there is usually a basket with peppermints in it. I always let Maddie have one, however, the basket was empty today. So I told Maddie, "All the candy is gone, Sorry Charlie"....she says..." OOOOOH, Charlie ate them all?"
Once again, I just laughed and said I guess so.
I am so blessed to have such a funny daughter, who makes me smile every single day.
3 comments:
So cute!
That is so funny about Charlie!!! Love it!!
Love her outfit too!!
i love your funny child too! we need to all get together soon ... or someday!
Post a Comment