This was the first attempt at a family picture with all four of us.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Easter 2010!
We went to my Dads for Easter Sunday. It was fun and the weather was WONDERFUL! Maddie is the only one old enough to Easter egg hunt, so she had a blast! She was also introduced to confetti eggs, but instead of breaking them on people, she just broke them and threw the confetti in the air or put it on herself, lol. After everyone left, Josh, Kenzie, and I went home while Maddie stayed the night with Grandad and JoJo. I enjoyed the time with Kenzie, one on one, but man I missed Maddie! You dont realize how much apart of you your children are until they arent there. We ran errands this morning before we went to pick her up and Josh opened the door to get Maddie out at least 3 times before he realized she wasnt with us. I LOVE MY FAMILY SO VERY MUCH!!! Hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Easter!
This was the first attempt at a family picture with all four of us.
Of course my eyes had to be closed :(
This was the first attempt at a family picture with all four of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment