Monday, July 28, 2008

Good Times!!

The cake that I made for Shyanne's Baby shower Group picture of everyone that was able to make it!
Shyanne, Lindsey, and Ella
The cake and the Diaper Cake courtesy of Jacque and Chelsey
Kysha, Susan, and Maddie.....Maddie loved Susans necklace and bracelet

Shyannes shower went very well, and it was good to see everyone that was able to make it! I was pleased with the way that the cake turned out, it was pretty cute. It would have been perfect except for the fact that it was very hot in the room we were in.

4 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

I might have ... possible ... stole some of your pictures and put them on my blog!! :)

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

How about I offer $30 worth of my babysitting services ... so you and josh can go on a date!!

Unknown said...

Aww,everything looks great! Wish I could have been there! Awesome job on the cake!

The Holik's said...

It was definetely "GOOD TIMES"!!!