- I took the ESL (English as a Second Language) Certification Test in June and found out yesterday that I passed! I am excited cause when I walked out of the test I didnt feel very confident at all. Not only did I pass, I actually did pretty dang good. A 240 is passing, and a 300 is perfect. I made a 274, which I can honestly say was not expected. Anyway, San Angelo requires all their teachers to be ESL certified, but usually they hire you and then tell you to take the test ASAP. My thought, is that by already having the certification it may give me a better chance of getting any jobs that suddenly come up before school starts this year as opposed to someone else they are looking at. So Im keeping my fingers crossed.
- I went with Lacy and the rest of her bridesmaids to Abilene to Davids Bridal to pick out bridesmaid dresses. We went with a slight idea of what we wanted and ended up trying on every dress in the store, lol. It was fun for the most part. I do like the dress that we ended up getting and cant wait till I get to wear it. I love being in weddings and dressing up!
- As for Maddie, she stayed with Josh for the whole day, and its one thing to leave her while I am working, but just hanging out and taking a trip and not taking her along was weird. When we went to eat, I kept looking beside me at the table to check on her, and she wasnt there. Also getting in and out of the car and not getting her out of her carseat and lugging the stroller in and out was much easier, but still weird. The whole day of fun with the girls was nice and I enjoyed it, however, I felt as if a piece of me was missing! That is just crazy to me how much my life has changed in little daily routines. Dont get me wrong I know my life has changed as a whole, but I never thought I would go out of town for a day and feel somewhat lost. She is the reason I get up every morning and the reason I thank God every night before I go to bed. I love being a Mommy, and know already that I am going to have a hard time letting go each time she reaches new points in her life. The one thing that will help me is my loving husband, who is always going to be there with me to hold my hand.
- ALL I CAN SAY IS I AM TRULY BLESSED!!!
Saturday, July 12, 2008
I passed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah for passing the test! I don't know why they need to send you through all those classes, student teach, get your diploma and STILL pass a couple $100 test! No fun! But Congrats!!
Post a Comment