Sunday, July 20, 2008

Super Sunday!!

  • So last night was CRAZY! We were woke up in the middle of the night to sirens. It was so close we decided to go outside and see what was happening, well two houses over there were 5 or 6 cop cars, 2 ambulances, a firetruck, 2 K-9 units, a crime scene investigator, and a cop photographer. Luckily Josh is a fireman/paramedic and went to see if they needed help even though he was off duty and was able to get a little info from another fireman. Apparently 2 black guys broke into this house and opened fire on the people there. Well we know that the people at this house do drugs so we are speculating a drug deal gone bad. One guy got shot in the leg and the other in the side possibly puncturing a lung. They were doing CPR on him when they left in the ambulance. The neighbor in between us said they heard 7 or so shots. So needless to say, last night was very CRAZY!!!

  • This morning we got up and went to church in Bronte, and two of our friends went with us so we had a great time. We also drove into Abilene to eat at Red Robin because Josh has been wanting to try it after seeing all their comercials they show all the time. Well Im glad we did because it was awesome!

  • Then after that, the day only got better, my friend needed to go to James Avery to get her rings cleaned and repaired so since it was next door we went there. I have been wanting a bracelet for a really long time, just never really thought I needed one. However, Josh bought me one that I really liked and said it was an early anniversary present. It's beautiful!! Josh is a wonderful husband and spoils me, and I love him so much!!

  • He also bought Maddie a cardboard book so she can read it by herself, she got really mad when I tried to take it from her so we could check out. So I guess she likes it! If she could talk, I know she would have said, "Daddy, I love you so much!" I cant wait till she can actually say that!

3 comments:

The Holik's said...

I love the bracelet!!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

That's the "mother's love" bracelet!! It's soo pretty!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

So I accidentally lied ... it looks really close! Check out these!!

http://secure.jamesavery.com/jewelry/search/keyword.jsp?searchTerm=mother%27s+love