Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thirsty Thursday

  • I got measured for my 12th session of toning on Monday. Turns out I lost 4 1/2 inches total, which is better than nothing, but not as much as I expect to lose next time. I enjoy going because it gives me an hour by myself to relax everyday. I did miss 5 days in a row when Mallory came to visit, so that probobly didnt help my results either. I am excited none the less, because at least now I know it works.
  • Maddie had pancakes for the first time this morning and she ate a whole pancake all by herself..for not being very big she sure is a little piglet, hehe!
  • We get to go to Abilene to try on Bridesmaids dresses Tuesday, and I am super excited!! A girl trip for the day and as much as I will miss her, Maddie will stay at home with her Daddy. It will be interesting to see what a whole day without a baby feels like, its been a long time since I have done that and honestly dont remember what its like.

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

HEHEH Thirsty Thursday? Cute title!