Well, after being at a workshop all day long yesterday I got home at about 5:15, then started on Maddie's birthday cakes (2 flower cakes and a 6 inch cake specifically for her). I just finished 10 minutes ago, it is now 12:25 am. All for my dear darling daughter!! Anyway, I have to go to work tomorrow and finish everything that needs to be done by Monday for the first day of school, so I had to make the cakes tonight. I am exhausted!! I still have to put party favor bags together, wash some clothes, and I was going to do some stuff for school...but that will wait till tomorrow. So by the time I get to bed it will be 2 or so and then I have to get up about 7 to take a shower and get to work. As excited as I am for today to be Maddie's birthday, I am not being able to enjoy it as much as I thought because I have so much going on at the moment. Just keep me in your prayers tomorrow and pray that I get everything accomplished and with a SMILE on my face! SO....now that I have that off my chest, let me get to the original reason for this post.
My daughter is 1 year old today, and I have to agree with Amy when she says that the first year has flown by. I am so blessed that God made it possible for me to stay at home with her during the first year, so much happened and I got to be there for all of it! As for her history (copying Amys post for D'Laney :) She was born at 2:22 pm on Aug 22nd. She weighed 8 pounds 1 oz, and 20 inches long. We have been very lucky that this 1st year has been a healthy one, no trips to the doctor besides the monthly checkups. She is full of personality and seems to always be happy (unless she is teething, then she turns a 180 and becomes a screamer) I have baby pictures but they are on Joshs computer so i will finish this post tomorrow, and that way I can let you know how her birthday party turned out!
2 comments:
Happy birthday, Maddie Lee!!! We'll see you tonight!
Happy Birthday MADDIE!!! :)
Post a Comment