- So this week was very interesting, I have learned a lot of new things, and I have met tons of new people. I am not very good with names, so I am having a heck of a time remembering all the teachers in the school that I work with. I have got quite a bit accomplished this week, but I still have a ways to go till my room is complete! I was given $200 as a new teacher to spend anyway I liked at the Teacher Store, and that was great! It went farther than I thought, cause I bought a $80 double sided pocket chart stand and still had lots of stuff after that. (Being a teacher also means I get 10% discount on all purchases there too)
- The hardest thing about this week has been being away from Maddie and Josh for so long. I get there about 8 and have been working on my room till about 6 so that only leaves me with 4 hours of time with Maddie before she goes to sleep. I know once things get going I will be able to go home earlier, but for now I am going through baby withdraws, lol.
- This next week is going to be soooo busy, but very exciting! It will be my last chance to get myself prepared for 1st grade, as well as my 2 year anniversary on the 19th, and Maddie's 1 year birthday on the 22nd! What a week!!
- Maddie is still not walking, but we have progressed to pushing the walker around the living room, she just wont let go! She stands on her own every now and again, but I wouldnt be surprised if she walked any day now. She has 3 teeth and they are all on the bottom.
- Maddie's one year appointment is on Monday which is my 1st day of school, so I will have to meet Josh up there as soon as I can leave work. I will be very upset if I have to miss it, because as strange as it may be I look foward to doctors visits.
Friday, August 15, 2008
One Week Down!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment