Monday, August 25, 2008

Maddie's Birthday!

This is Maddie showing us how old she is.
These are the cakes that I made for her birthday. Strawberry w/ pink icing, White w/ purple icing, and Maddies was strawberry also.
Maddie was still more interested in the decorations at this point, she had stuck her hands in the cake but wasnt sure what it was since this was the first one she has ever had.
But once she got a good taste....yummy! She ate at least 1/3 of that cake, I am shocked that she didnt have a tummy ache.

She got lots of wonderful presents and had lots of friends and family come to her party, I was very glad to see it turn out like I planned! I also think God was holding onto the rain for me because even though it was supposed to rain several times that week it didnt, and about an hour after we left the park it started pouring!

No comments: