A Great Day is turning into a Great Week!! After all the excitment on Monday, I did get the official call on Tuesday offering me the job! Then we headed to Shreveport, LA for 3 days. It was Maddie's first trip out of Texas, and my first time to gamble there. I didnt get to gamble much because I kept Maddie for the most part, but Josh's mom watched her some so Josh and I could go together. The first night Jeff made me play Craps a little, and I ended up winning 20 bucks and then decided I was good. Then I went to a slot machine and ended up 40 cents ahead. So I was a happy camper. The next day we went to Bass Pro Shop, and the Boardwalk which is like a outlet strip, it was fun and Maddie got to ride on a little Trolley. That night I got another chance to go gamling again, and this time I went straight for the Black jack table which is my favorite! It was awesome because our family and friends had the whole table. I ended up winning 200 dollars!!!! I couldnt believe it. We also ate many wonderful buffets, so needless to say I could not eat for a week and still be full, hehe. Maddie got her 3rd bottom tooth in while we were there so she had a rough night the first night, but it was better the second. Still no top teeth though.
Well I really need to get some sleep since I have some Curriculum, technology, and something else training tomorrow at 8:30. I also have to fill out my papers, but I guess I will have to do that when the training is over. I know that as much as I need to sleep I wont be able to for hours. I will just lay there and go over and over and over in my head all the things that are fixing coming up! The good news is that I have 200 dollars to get me started on a wardrobe for teaching, so I get to go shopping this weekend too! I just dont see how this week could get any better!?! I will fill you in on how my day goes tomorrow and also post a few pictures of our trip tomorrow! But for now I guess I will go lay in my bed and stare at my ceiling :)
1 comment:
YEAH!!! I was going to call to see if you got the job, but I figured y'all were out of town!! That is GREAT!!! Where will Maddie stay? And I love clothes shopping!! That will be fun.
Post a Comment